martes, 18 de junio de 2013

5. symbiodiversity: incubation, gestation, maduration

Incubation begins 1953
1989 begins gestation
2005 begins maturation

1953 begins my journey as a living
1989 begins my career as a teacher
2005 begins my career as a surfer intensive and massive

a scientist is a producer of knowledge,

incubation step in developing me as a living, human being, and being a teacher, through networks of experiences,

These social networks are both eco-social networks, therefore take place in a space and time,

then, both the Internet, and teachers, and living beings are dynamic creatures that move within networks, networks that feed and build, as living beings, teachers and Internet users,

therefore this consciousness or awareness network-network, allows us to explain all these processes as processes that do not (only) are given in gizmos, but these individuals being constituted and intertwined as real networks are networks in practice, individuals networks , living - red, Professor, network, net surfer,

network, plot, entanglement, interaction, communication, community, community, web, are memes that reinforce and empower our consciousness holistic connection with the whole,

in our case, the teacher and surfer living being, that constitutes a network, it does so through successive networks of experiences, from its embryonic stage, his childhood, his youth, adolescence and adulthood,

experiential these networks are the neighborhood, the family, the valley, schools, college, friends, groups in which it participates,

all this set of interactions, flows in 1989 in animal biology professor at the University of Malaga, which will dump all this volume of interactions in research and teaching,

and makes trying to respond to the world, in this concrete world of 1989, with whom he converses,

be responsible to answer, because for that there are officials and scientists, to respond, to give an answer, to give his answer to His world,

I encounter the world as a teacher, I will pointing my way, my way of answering specific,

I find the world is a world cut in two: science and letters, and in turn subdivided in more and more disciplines and sub-disciplines,

possibly influenced by my tendency general biologist, I'm feeling motivated by this frustration, I Babelian structure produces the world of knowledge, to which I belong,

and then start an investigation, beginning to learn about this profound schism scientist, formerly unknown, or no interest to me,

and I do, of course, walking down new eco-social networks, new authors, new groups, which I integrated into my own consciousness of being-network, individual-network

the Simbiodiversity is my response, our response, our responsibility to the world, to see the light in 2003 as a conference paper Andalusian environmental education

in 2003 I was still a nerd in this Internet and new technologies,

interactions that one has with the world, made in 2004 my technophobia is suddenly alquimizara a tempting approach to the internet and new technologies,

and as early as 2005, I am dam two decisive experiments,

in January 2005, impacted by the world of Bush and the recent Tsunami and moving, out of hand I ask the world a global embrace, and I do internet through my first experiment conducted intensive and massive bombardment for several weeks with relish the network of networks sharing a nice idea while critical, being a hug, any group present on the network, could become target,

I sat at the computer and thought: who will control this embrace planetary? and so I shared it with so many groups around the world, such as environmentalists, and searched in google or the web address of environmentalists australia, and then united states, india ...

you talk about something, try to explain it, once you've lived, so everything in my testosterone explain the Simbiodiversity are reflections "in retrospect" as a way of understanding myself which one lives, and at the same desgranarlo time for others,

in February 2005 was another decisive experiment, another testo, in this case in a very original denouncing, state terrorism, which at that time raged between society and the Spanish territory, we reached the peak of CO2 produced in one country throughout the world, and cast lots we headed as a country and society towards the paths "unthinkable" in which we now find,

were not the only ones who put then "the nail on the head", the environmental movement had matured over the years, but its significant presence in society and in the media, it was not far enough to stop the massive tsunami of European interests and multinational and economist, who fought on Spanish territory, after the disastrous arrival of the Euro, we caught "red-handed" and in fear and shock, the 11S,

while planetary January hug was rather on the internet, on the street, spreading our complaint February state terrorism became thoroughly in streets and squares, and in college, and only happened when I gave massive internet with my bones in a psychiatric hospital, to which, my companions brought the complaint to numerous websites,

2005 to the present, my internet intrusion has not only increased. allowing maturation and continuous reflection of all these ideas, which when in contact with other ideas, have been giving birth other new ideas, new memes, new terms, new words,

one hand anyone who approaches the world of Simbiodiversity, or laZimby will find a large spread of ideas and language games, on the other hand, as to any chaotic system, eventually this great dispersion modeling has progressed to quite simple, the whole set of ideas, so allowing orderly approach to and from an end;

My journey from a discipline: animal biology, to global or transdisciplinary science has always been round, my discipline connecting with others, and in turn connecting, language and reflection, these other disciplines with animal biology ,

obviously all this work has been very experimental, for being self-managed, was able to fill my craving for dispersion into the transdisciplinary, with great freedom, so that all these new memes, to run free on the internet, have enjoyed life and enjoyed own, and are autonomous to connect and engage in symbiosis with any other internet meme living,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario